MVC holds collaborative-wide meetings twice each year to bring together quality leaders from across the state. MVC shares updates and unblinded data, and invites speakers to share success stories on topics of interest to members.
Workgroups consist of a diverse group of representatives from Michigan hospitals and POs that meet virtually to collaborate and share ideas. The 2023 workgroup topics include cardiac rehabilitation, chronic disease management, diabetes, health equity, health in action, and preoperative testing.
MVC provides customized one-on-one training to review members’ specific facility or hospital data on the registry with any registry access request. The engagement team can also provide customized training to individuals or designated groups to help navigate the pages and identify specific areas of opportunity.
2023 Events Calendar
MVC offers a number of opportunities for hospitals and physician organizations to collaborate and share best practices. The 2023 event calendar includes a full list of events with registration links.
Past Collaborative-Wide Meetings
MVC returned to in-person meetings in October 2022. Presentations included:
- MVC UPDATES: P4P Program and Pharmacy Data (slides)
- KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Dr. Lindsey Kelley, Michigan Medicine, Improving patient care through better access to high-cost and complex medications (slides)
- HOSPITAL SPEAKER: Dr. Troy Shirley, Bronson Healthcare, Improving health equity through pharmacy-based initiatives (slides)
- PHYSICIAN ORGANIZATION SPEAKER: Dr. Tiffany Jenkins, Trinity Health Alliance of Michigan, Population health pharmacy initiatives within a PO (slides)
- CQI SPEAKER: Dr. Mark Bicket, Opioid Prescribing Engagement Network (OPEN), Improving medication adherence for surgical pain management (slides)
The recording from the May 2022 virtual meeting can be found here.
The recording from the October 2021 virtual meeting can be found here.
Each quarterly newsletter features information on past and upcoming events as well as features on members, resources, and partners.